BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 8, 2009

Well I finally got the pictures posted from the weekend of the 25th from the cub scout day camp. Sorry it took so long I just been so busy, with kids, and work, and school, and then taking David to physical therapy 3 times a week for an hour. Now on Tuesday we have to go back to Vegas to see Dr. Miow for his knee and find out what the next step is. We are going to go down the afternoon before when I get off work because his appointment is at 10 a.m. Well I have got to figure out how to post little video clips on here, so I can post some clips of the talent show last month. Hopefully I can figure it out soon.

1 comments:

Jenene said...

It looks like your kids had a ton of fun at cub scout day camp. I hope your hubby's leg is doing better!