BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pretty Purple Pincushion!

This is a couple pictures of a pincushion I bought at the craft fair today in Pioche. I think I am gonna try to make some and sell them. Something for us to try an sell for when (if they are still taking the D.C. trip) Michael is in 5th grade next year. I hope they are because I would like Michael to be able to go and see all the things Destiny and I saw. Hopefully we could see some of the things she and I missed. Like the National Archives for one place. Anyway I have lots of plans, now I just have to get cracking on them and quick. This year the tickets for the adults went up $100 from ours last year which was $500. I think the kids tickets doubled to $600 from $300. But the kids are able to work most or all of theirs off depending what they do. They do raffles, yard sales, bake sales, car washes, scrapbook sales, and we also did a cookbook sale with local recipes. So I hope tickets won't go up too much. We will have to get a rolling suitcase too, I am NOT caring 2 of them again. I think the rolling duffle we have may be too big. Well we will see as time gets closer.

0 comments: