BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where has the time gone????

It seems like only yesterday I was wondering when it was going to be getting warmer at night so I could put a couple of my house plants outside. It seems like I am just soo busy this summer, and I don't really know what I am busy at. lol. Is that possible? No gardening out back for us this year. It seems to get neglected by us, even when I have the best of intentions. So we have 3 tomato plants growing in planters out front. I am also trying to grow an egg plant plant this year. I don't know how that plant will turn out, but I am giving it a try. I have a few green tomatoes on the plants, and one red one. I had strawberry plants going in two planters, but when we went to pick up Destiny in Salt Lake City they didn't get watered the day before we left, so unfortunately one planter didn't seem to make it. Maybe it was too much sun to, and heat. Anyway, I relocated them to the porch, I am going to baby them, both the ones that look dead, and the ones near death. I hope they survive. I usually don't have this much trouble with stgrawberrys.
So far it has been really warm temperatures, but it hasn't been unbearable, yet. I am glad. Even after having been gone those few days, and the house being closed up, it wasn't hard to cool it down. Oh, how I want to have our own house, and property soon. It would be so nice. To be able to put everything where I want it, and not have to worry about it when we move. I have a few pictures I need to get posted. I wish I had taken some at the water park in Utah, but sadly I didn't. I was pleasantly surprised when Mike went on the Boomerang, at Seven Peaks. You should check out the website and pictures of the park so you can actually see it. He went on it with Dave, I am surprised that Destiny didn't want to go on it. I don't know why, she is usually our adrenaline junkie. Mike and Destiny went on some waterslides to. I knew Destiny would, what amazes me is that Mike went on them too! I am very proud of him though, he found his courage somewhere and did it without second thoughs. I hope the next time he is as excited to do it.
This Saturday, is the Panaca 6th grade Half Marathon/1oK. It is to raise money for the 6th graders going to Washington D.C. in December. Mike and I are going. It will be fun to take this trip again. This time I really want to make it to the National Archives.

0 comments: